SiteMap Autaric
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Autaric  (Read 62449 times)
versuz
поклоняюсь cатану
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2010, 01:19:16 PM »

haha I believe they want to get squared up, I'd appreciate it, but won't lose sleep over it. I would prefer the work we put into the recordings not go to shit, because me and owen are assholes. Me and Franky go back a really long way, we came from the same shithole town, poor as fuck, and share the same pleasures in life. It's been a real hard break up haha If I werent htfu'd I'm sure I would have cried by now. I am happy I have other dreams to persue, and thanks for the well wishes Harley.

necrolobes
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »

No worries sir.   Sometimes a change is as good as a rest. 
Franklin
Lusting to be bathed in the blood of the goat
Saskmetal Member

The Afterbirth of An Oriental Grunge fuck??

« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »

haha I believe they want to get squared up, I'd appreciate it, but won't lose sleep over it. I would prefer the work we put into the recordings not go to shit, because me and owen are assholes. Me and Franky go back a really long way, we came from the same shithole town, poor as fuck, and share the same pleasures in life. It's been a real hard break up haha If I werent htfu'd I'm sure I would have cried by now. I am happy I have other dreams to persue, and thanks for the well wishes Harley.

Thank You

lack_of_sanity
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »

best luck in the future man. Ill see ya again some day.

What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

...remains; the ghost of what once was...

« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

I told Frank they can use the recordings, they should have it available at the Aborted/Augury show. If not, soon after I'd imagine. Good musicians they are, reliable they are not.

It's been extremely hard not being able to play the music I love and lived for. I have a lot of problems in my life and used autaric to cope with some of them. If it weren't for the people in my life that forced me to start dealing with said problems, I doubt I'd be alive today.

My chaos reign is extinguished, I will no longer be a bad influence on people in this province haha I have roughly 9 weeks to finish my current job, then I'm shipping off to Kelowna for schooling. It's been delightful meeting many of you, and fuck all you haters.

I wish the best to Autaric, even Owen. Fuckin pirates haha

Thanks buddy!
Best wishes in Kelowna!!

I hope we can meet up for a drink soon before you leave!!!

Очищає ріки в море, але з його ніколи потоків; Козачий Лад його долі прагне, але ніколи не знає долі. Козачі паренек залишив його будинку, він залишив рідних і натурою, і синього моря плескіт води та піни, Саду думках порушити його розум.
                                                 -Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2010, 12:05:21 PM »

Also, just so people know, right now the link to our Myspace (if you weren't aware) is currently http://www.myspace.com/formicariusmetal. I am currently working with with the Myspace admins to have it changed over/back to /autaric or /autaricofficial. Either or you will be let know once it has been changed. I would just make a new Myspace but i'm really don't want to re add the friends again and redo the profile coding. It takes quite a bit of time. Also, i'm not sure with the new Myspace "Facebook wannabe upgrade" if i would even be able to recreate the same profile.

anyways again, for now:

http://www.myspace.com/formicariusmetal

thanks!

and check out our songs if you haven't already!

Очищає ріки в море, але з його ніколи потоків; Козачий Лад його долі прагне, але ніколи не знає долі. Козачі паренек залишив його будинку, він залишив рідних і натурою, і синього моря плескіт води та піни, Саду думках порушити його розум.
                                                 -Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
G-off
Revenge is a Vulture deceivers flesh ripped off his wretched bones
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2010, 02:00:28 AM »

no.

also, werd.

What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2010, 08:39:34 AM »

Well it appears it has been a while since any news has been posted here, so I'll give a little heads up for the future Autaric plans. As for the winter, until February, we will be working hard and polishing up both old and new songs. We have just confirmed that in early February we will be entering Touchwood Studios yet again to work with our dear friend Sir Bender on putting together a new disc.

Album plans and details will follow later on. This is all I will say for now.

Skĺl!!

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
versuz
поклоняюсь cатану
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #218 on: November 27, 2010, 01:59:50 PM »

Skĺl!!

SHOULD, pay me back for the recordings before going and doing more recording. That is all.

necrolobes
« Reply #219 on: November 27, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »

ghostpwned !
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »

Free Downloads!!

http://autaric.bandcamp.com/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:06:36 PM by What Once Was » Logged

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
Cam
TPR 4 LIFE
Saskmetal Member

gonna bake a motherfucking pizza tonight

« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »

solid!

Jim
Got nuggs?
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #222 on: November 29, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »

Sounds fucken deadly man good job guys!
Jim
Got nuggs?
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #223 on: November 29, 2010, 09:23:17 AM »

Wait.....aside that last one.....it's hard to listen to with that distorted deal going on.
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »

Fuck! fail!
I had to change song format to upload it to the bandcamp site.
I will fix this ASAP!!!

sorry all!

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »

Last song has been fixed!

Enjoy!

http://autaric.bandcamp.com/

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?cz05lkaubp6kel3
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:57:42 PM by What Once Was » Logged

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2010, 01:41:36 AM »

Autaric has had the honor of getting their first review on their "Demo 2009" demo. The review was done by a guy in Missouri. Rated a 4 stars out of 5! Check it out!

"Autaric is a four piece death metal band based in Regina, SK. Naturally with this being a demo one would expect the sound quality to be very hit or miss, but in the case of this demo the production is very good, in fact it wouldn't be far off to say that it is one of the best sounding demos I've had the pleasure of listening to. Even though it isn't extremely difficult to guess some of the bands influences they show enough originality that it doesn't turn into a problem.

Autaric plays death metal in a very speedy manner. The demo runs just over 12 minutes but somehow Autaric manages to churn out an alarming amount of memorable moments. The only thing that could possibly be complained about is how quick it ends after you press play. This is an excellent quality for a band to have. If Autaric ever releases a full-length with music up to par with what is featured on this demo they will have a high class album on their hands.

Some of the guitarwork featured is nothing short of impressive and it is clear when listening that the guitarists have the art of writing a riff mastered. The melodic style of the leads blends extremely well with the chaotic sound that the rhythm drives to the listener like a baseball bat to the skull. Some of the more intricate guitar sections really give the demo the boost it needs in terms of overall sound. The solo featured on the track "Seeds Sewn Of Humanity" is nothing short of orgasmic, more moments like this definitely wouldn't hurt. Overall the guitarwork throughout creates an epic feel that is sure to give this demo plenty of replay value fans of the genre.

In terms of vocals the band incorporates two styles. One of which is a high pitch scream that pierces each time the vocalist opens his mouth. When these screams are meet with the deep growl it makes for a very effective sound. Although what was described above may not sound like anything groundbreaking the screams used sound unlike most that have been used time and time again by other bands they have a certain strain to them that makes them sound very unique.

The drums sound great and are played with a great deal of precision. They hold down the rhythm perfectly and there really isn't one thing to complain about regarding them. Constant blasting isn't a problem because of how often the timing is switched up throughout the short playtime. Overall everything goes together very well and the action of every instrument seems to be well thought out. On occasion the bass is audible. On the song "Vile Temptress" it makes an appearance and the result is superb. Unfortunately moments like this don't pop up more often, it isn't a major flaw but giving the bass a bit more time in the spotlight wouldn't have hurt at all.

Overall this band has the chops to hold their own against some of the more well known bands in the genre. It wouldn't be a bad thing to see Autaric replacing some of the generic bands that seem to be getting on every death metal tour over the past couple years. Even the people who typically skip on demos should give this one a listen. It has better sound quality then most of the demos out there to be heard. Get it."

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/40666/Autaric-Demo-2009/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:25:51 PM by What Once Was » Logged

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
Hannah
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2010, 01:16:16 PM »

Nice!

necrolobes
« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

good for you boys
lack_of_sanity
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »

tits!

G-off
Revenge is a Vulture deceivers flesh ripped off his wretched bones
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2010, 03:01:23 PM »

thats awesome. Didnt know you guys were from regina though Huh

What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2010, 11:34:40 PM »

Also, another note. Look for Autaric on www.metal-archives.com as well as http://metalmadeincanada.ca/ .
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:08:18 PM by What Once Was » Logged

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
endo
Rock Star Impersonator
Saskmetal Member

Angry ? ..... Yeah !

« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2010, 12:57:36 AM »

Good chit !

Welcome to the place where time stands still.
Where whiskey flows and always will.
Your liver never pickles and your heart never aches.
You can fuck until your dick's content.
It'll do, little piggy.
It'll do.
Ding. Dang. Do.
DismantledLodge
Saskmetal Member

Eat weed. Hail Satan.

« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »

Also, another note. Look for Autaric on www.metal-archives.com as well.
most excellent!

I don't have to tell you things are bad, everyone knows things are bad. A dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the streets and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do and there's no end to it! We know, the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be! We know things are bad, worse than bad! They're crazy; it's like everything, everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and I won't say anything, just leave us alone!". Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad.

We all lie to ourselves.
It never changes a thing.

DRUIDUS
Moleman
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »

shits gonna be solid

Ill be back! i got nothing better to do..
Princess
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2010, 06:04:29 PM »

I love this band
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »

We have been discovered in Spain!  shocked

Appearing on "La hora de la carniceria 2--1--2011", you can check us out on the podcast on this page:

http://www.ivoox.com/hora-carniceria-2-1-2011-audios-mp3_rf_476393_1.html

The song "Epiphany" was featured at 90(min):15(sec). 

Thanks Mr. Wilkes!

...anyone know fluent Spanish?  undecided

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #237 on: January 11, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »

Okay, official update time!

So as some of you may have come to know, Autaric will be entering Touchwood Studios the first weekend in February. As far as the recording goes we are all very very excited to get back at it and release some new tunes out to the public. This recording will be our first full length. It will feature some songs you may have heard us play locally at shows. And some completely new tracks that are as of yet unreleased or played (live). As far as details for the album, we plan to do roughly a seven or eight song disc in which art work and album title are in the works for.

As for release, we plan to have the album released early spring.
Again, we are very excited and anxious to get back into the studio!

That is all I can give anyone for now in updates.
Keep a look out for more updates and studio diary soon to come!!

Cheers!
\m/

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
necrolobes
« Reply #238 on: January 11, 2011, 02:36:14 PM »

we will have to hang out when you boys are in town
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #239 on: January 11, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »

For sure!
Not sure where about we are staying yet for the duration.
But yes, we shall.

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
necrolobes
« Reply #240 on: January 11, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »

beans sir , my cel # is still the same
What Once Was
- Dažboh -
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2011, 09:39:37 AM »

A few more sleeps!!!

Stoked!!

-Taras Shevchenko

www.autaric.com
Hannah
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

Great fucking work you guys! Yes I'm sitting in the house but ill say it everywhere!

ExhumedRemains
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #243 on: February 09, 2011, 11:08:18 PM »

Fucking solid track!!!!!!! Tasty riffs galore and sick drumming.

DismantledLodge
Saskmetal Member

Eat weed. Hail Satan.

« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »

At Winter's End is fucking amazing holy shit. Can't wait for this shit!!

I don't have to tell you things are bad, everyone knows things are bad. A dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the streets and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do and there's no end to it! We know, the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be! We know things are bad, worse than bad! They're crazy; it's like everything, everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and I won't say anything, just leave us alone!". Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad.

We all lie to ourselves.
It never changes a thing.

DRUIDUS
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Autaric
Jump to: