SiteMap Hate Eternal- Fury and Flames
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hate Eternal- Fury and Flames  (Read 3394 times)
a cold blooded epitaph
master of all baiters
Saskmetal Member

« on: February 12, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »

I recently had the luck of finding the new hate eternal disc which is being released on the 19th of this month.  Now obviously my first concern is the drumming.  With Roddy no longer in Hate Eternal my expectations were a little lower.  But I was proven wrong.  Their new drummer is fantastic.  blistering fast speeds and very well arranged fills and rolls. I was surpirsed at what I was hearing. its really cool to hear a new style for the band.  but with so many simularities. 
The guitar work is great in the album, I would say that it is a bit more technical than 'I, Monarch', and the songs seem more aggresive in all aspects.  I think the Solos are better as well.  They make 'more sence' if you get what saying. 
another thing about the album that I noticed was the bass.   I rarely ever hear a bass like that. it's cut through the guitars just enough.  and the guitar tone is savagely good.  I think this album is very well mixed. 

All in all I was very impressed with what Erik Rutan and Hate Eternal have done this time.  I think at Rutan and Co. really kicked it up a notch.  This may very well be one of my death metal albums of the year. I would definately recommend this album to anyone. 

Lesbian-Nazi-Hookers, abducted by UFOs and forced into weight-loss programs...all this week on Town Talk.
Franklin
Lusting to be bathed in the blood of the goat
Saskmetal Member

The Afterbirth of An Oriental Grunge fuck??

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:10:37 AM »

This sounds good. I love Hate Eternal. I'll have to check this out.

a cold blooded epitaph
master of all baiters
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:04:12 PM »

One thing I did notice when I played it in my car it seemed to have to much bass, of coarse I can compensate and turn the bass down...so it's just a minor inconvienence.

Lesbian-Nazi-Hookers, abducted by UFOs and forced into weight-loss programs...all this week on Town Talk.
Harbinger Of Doom
Salvation is nothing, nothing is salvation
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 02:51:50 AM »

new Origin is gonna own it!!!

But yes......ripping good fun this cd is!

Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Reviews (Moderators: IAmGray, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Hate Eternal- Fury and Flames
Jump to: