SiteMap Oblivion's Eye
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oblivion's Eye  (Read 2156 times)
NIHILITY
Oblivion's Eye Bass Player
Saskmetal Member

« on: August 08, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »

All our info is on our site which I shall provide the link for. Some basic information is that we are an ever-growing brand of atmospheric metal. We have 1 cd out entitled 'Radiance'. We are currently recording an EP entitled 'Ascension' , and will be looking to play shows when recording for said EP is finished. Besides that, we are a four piece band that is extremely dedicated to what we do! We are really hoping that once we dive into the Regina metal scene we can start playing shows consistently. If you like us then spread our name and our site link around like crazy! We have a Facebook page which I will also provide the link for! If anyone happens to really like us then you can contact me about purchasing and ordering merch (we are hoping to be a lot more in stock of everything in the upcoming weeks) and or if there are bands needed for shows then you can message me on Saskmetal.

P.S. All songs from our first album can be listened to on the "Discography" page of our website. There are also a few songs of ours floating around on youtube.

http://www.oblivionseye.com
http://www.facebook.com/oblivionseye

- Thanks!

YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!
G-off
Revenge is a Vulture deceivers flesh ripped off his wretched bones
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »

Just listened to a couple tunes so far... sounds wicked though. Will check out some more later when I hav emore time!

determined project
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »

Hey dudes, this is Jeff the drummer from a new band in Regina named determined. We like what you  do and were wondering if you would be available to play a show on November 16th at Lepps in saskatoon?
everythingsmirrors
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:28:10 AM »

Woah, haven't been on here in a while apparently. Anyway we're working on some new material, hopefully that'll be done soon. It's a lot faster and more "techy" than our other stuff so, yeah, get ready and stuff...

"I furiously stormed out of Payless when I discovered they didn't sell "Special Savin'-the-World" boots."
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Oblivion's Eye
Jump to: