SiteMap White Nyle
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292626 Posts in 5690 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Nyle  (Read 1825 times)
whitenyle
Saskmetal Member

« on: July 06, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »

Hello everyone!  We're a five piece from here in Regina and our sound is an interesting mix, kind of a classic/progressive/epic metal with lots of melody ...if that makes sense lol  Our lineup (which includes a NEW lead singer) is:

Ryan - Lead Vocals
Ian - Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Preston - Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Owen - Bass, Keyboards, Acoustic/Rhythm Guitars
Graham - Percussion

We're super excited about getting out and playing live; our first show is going to be in Sept. at the Exchange with two other local bands (we're just ironing out the final details right now) so we'll post more info when we know!  Have a great weekend!

From the banks of the Nile,

Ryan, Ian, Preston, Owen & Graham
whitenyle
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 12:51:45 PM »

It's sort of been weird time for us lately here on the Nile but I figured it was time for an update.  We played our first show this past Sept. 23 @ the Exchange with two other local rock bands and the evening was a blast!  We're super excited about doing our next show (now finding one is another matter lol)  We've also taken the time since then to do some recording and our first finished track is called "Hollow."  Below are links to our myspace and purevolume accounts so please drop by and take a listen!

http://www.myspace.com/whitenyle
http://www.purevolume.com/whitenyle

Also we've gone through a lineup change; Shane has now joined us, sharing guitar duties with Ian.  So welcome aboard, Shane!  Anyway, have a great week and we can't wait to hear your feedback!

From the banks of the Nile,
Ryan, Ian, Shane, Owen and Graham
versuz
поклоняюсь cатану
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 02:49:18 PM »

7:52?

I did some math, and as it turns out I was right. This song should be played 3x as fast. With that change, the song would only be 2:37 (and much better), granting further listens to your future material by me.

This may not matter, I am aware of this.

Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: White Nyle
Jump to: