SiteMap Archaeus
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292627 Posts in 5691 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Archaeus  (Read 2453 times)
Archaeus
Saskmetal Member

« on: April 07, 2007, 07:02:59 PM »

Were a metal band called "Archaeus" from Regina. Genre's a mix between opeth and nevermore with multiple death vocals. Looking for shows to play, if anyones looking for an extra band on a bill we'd be more than happy to fill it. Dont got a website up right now, comming soon. contact me at plastic_existance@hotmail.com, names josh grant by the way evil if you like intense psychedelic metal, this shits for you.
Brooksie
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 09:12:51 PM »

Cool, I can't wait to check you guys out cool
Randa-Gest
Saskmetal Member

In Soviet Russia, razorblades cut with you!

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »

Cool beans.

oh good god....too much information david!

I love how everyone acts like THEY know.
Archaeus
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 12:05:09 AM »

Lined up a show down at the marijuana march on may 5th down at vic park. Were goin on around 7 i believe. Come check it out and smoke a couple blunts with the rest of us stoners and trip out to some tuneskies. Even if yar not a pot head come check it out and support the people who need the shit for illnesses like myself! Its like someone telling you that taking your insulin for diabetes is now illegal and you have to suffer through it, people dont need that shit...
 Gonna be quite the smoke down Cheesy
Trudel
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:51:58 AM »

PWNAGE for a first show!  fuck. yes.
angrydan
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:01:02 AM »

PWNAGE for a first show!  fuck. yes.

I'd like to second that. I liked the new tunes, and what you did with the old stuff as well. Brought back some good memories boys. I was hoping I'd hear the sound of silence though.

Archaeus
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 01:11:28 AM »

Heh, we would have loved to play it. However we just aquired our new guitarist about 2 weeks ago. He learned what he could for the show, but he couldnt learn everything. Props to him for learning everything so fast and even writting a song with us. Maybe next time we play you'll hear the Sounds of Silence  tongue
 Thanks for the good response guys, much appreciated. Now we just gotta line up another show hehheh.
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Archaeus
Jump to: