SiteMap Heaven and Hell, March 14th @ Pengrowth Saddledome... A visual journey
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:51:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heaven and Hell, March 14th @ Pengrowth Saddledome... A visual journey  (Read 5054 times)
fuck
Saskmetal Member

« on: March 15, 2007, 05:14:38 PM »

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:49:04 PM by fuck » Logged

necrolobes
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »

so what did you think of down Huh
SMF666
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:25:44 PM »

The pics turned out pretty awesome man !
Hope The Regina show can match the Edmonton & Calgary shows...absolutely incredible.
As for Down...Phil is "sick" so no Down to be had.

"And the taste of your blood will drive me on..."
thecoach
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:18:15 AM »

As for Down...Phil is "sick" so no Down to be had.

Phil is having throat/vocal cord problems, that's why they haven't played the last 3 shows...they had a doctor in to see him in Regina today and they are flying him back to LA tomorrow to get things figured out, in case anyone is wondering....
irondragon
Saskmetal Member

The new Era of Canadian Metal ...

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »

I had standing seats in REGINA, it was also my first ever "Big" concert I've been to!

I thought that the show was amazing!
 Megadeth was awesome to watch! (I really like 'em, but My girlfriend loves Mustaine!  I laughed as she pretty much stared at him the whole time Smiley )  It was cool to be 30 feet away from Dave Mustaine!  A Tout Le Monde and Symphony of Destruction were the 2 I was super excited to hear!
With HEAVEN & HELL ... with the fact that DIO's song  Holy Diver was the Ultimate reason I began to play guitar, I was almost in desbelief when Geezer and Vinnie came on stage.  Then out came Tony with his black shades, and leather jacket - I was living!  Then, out came Ronnie James DIO, the MAN on the Silver Mountain himself, at that point I pretty much had tears in my eyes I was go Greatful! This is Now, one of the Greatest Highlights of my LIFE was watching Tony and DIO (next to Iron Maiden, DIO is one of my GREATEST Metal HERO's) on stage perform one of the GREATEST shows I have ever seen!  When they same the final song "Heaven & Hell," all of us in the crowd sang Out Loud, word by word with Dio (The moment was so incredible for me, I had goosebunps the whole song!)  They did some really cool tricks with some wild Pyro and lightings! I thought that it was simply ... Amazing!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 12:54:29 PM by irondragon » Logged

Austin
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »

This was probley my favorite concert, that i have been too.
HeavyMetalist
Saskmetal Member

Its funny cuz its true

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 09:44:16 PM »

K this was my first concert i went to and it was AWESOME!! the only problem was i had seat tickets so for Megadeth i was sitting but i made sure i was as close as i could get. They were awesome, there first song (sleepwalker) that they played blew me away and Hanger 18 and Symphony were awesome. And then came Black Sabbeth. Me and my friend had to get to the floor so we snuck our way to the floor and it was awesome. THe moshing was intense. They wernt as good as Megadeth but it was still pretty sweet. Didnt play many of the good songs i thought they would. Overall the concert was freaking insane. Maybe its just cuz it was my first one but it was awesome. I would definetly go see them again if they ever come back.

No matter how much you jiggle, no matter how much you dance, the last drop always, goes down your pants....
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Reviews (Moderators: IAmGray, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Heaven and Hell, March 14th @ Pengrowth Saddledome... A visual journey
Jump to: