SiteMap Cupcake
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cupcake  (Read 69996 times)
Evil Dr Mustache
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saskmetal Member

Caught in the Scorpion Grip

« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2012, 09:22:37 PM »

Oh dude, I would LOVE to put it all out on vinyl or cd, but that would be impossible because it would wind up being only one (maybe 2) members paying for the whole thing. Unless we somehow catch the eye of a label who is willing to release it on vinyl or cd, I think that a physical copy is out of the question Sad

lol tattoos
I was all like "PEW PEW PEW SHOOP DA WOOP" and he was all like "aaaah my receding hairline!"
Woman I have 17 years experience of fornicating with the dead
Master0vDisharmony
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #316 on: July 19, 2012, 06:21:29 PM »

Did Nate ever get a copy?

But that's awesome dude, glad somethings getting done with it.

That there is nothing in between
Evil Dr Mustache
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #317 on: July 19, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »

I'm not too sure to be honest. I know I gave him soft copies of the recordings, but I dunno if he ever got a cd

lol tattoos
I was all like "PEW PEW PEW SHOOP DA WOOP" and he was all like "aaaah my receding hairline!"
Master0vDisharmony
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #318 on: July 19, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »

Poor bastard

Evil Dr Mustache
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »

So the complete discography is now live. I got tired of waiting on more remixes/covers/reinterpretations to come in and decided to launch it. Should any of those come in later, I'll just see about adding them for free to the site. Remember, your $5 (or better) donation is NOT going to the band's lively Scrooge McDuck style vault tower, but rather to support the Exchange to continue to put on live music.

Buy, download & tell your enemies:
Cupcake - This is our 9/11: The Complete Recordings

lol tattoos
Master0vDisharmony
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #320 on: August 16, 2012, 06:44:23 PM »

Scrooge McDuck style vault tower

awesome,

Also, I'm even gonna buy me a copy. The remasters sounded sick. Till i lost em in my last reformat.

Evil Dr Mustache
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »

I just realized, I forgot to post some small updates on here about the discog:

We got a late entry from Mitch Money aka Mitch in Full Effect of Volcanoless in Canada, doing a 2+ minute solo acoustic version of The Government Wanted Me To Tell You That (yeah, the 5 second song). It's been added to the discog for those who haven't yet purchased it. For those of you who have, that one song is available as a free download.

Secondly, as some may have heard, HydraHead records is closing their doors by the end of this year. This likely don't mean shit to many of you, but some of the bands that ISIS and HydraHead helped usher in like Converge, Cave In, Botch, Discordance Axis, Drowningman and so on had a huge impact on a number of bands out there, myself and Cupcake included. They are closing their doors essentially due to debt and, as a way of repaying them, future sales of the discog until the end of the year will be donated to HydraHead. If you don't care about downloading our shit, at least visit their webstore & help them out while buying some crucial albums in the process: www.hydraheadshop.c om

lol tattoos
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Cupcake
Jump to: