SiteMap Into Eternity
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:22:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Into Eternity  (Read 69825 times)
Vinny
Saskmetal Member

« on: April 21, 2005, 04:09:26 PM »

Arent they from Saskatchewan?

Whats going on with IE?  Whats their web addy?

evil

IFeelNothing
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 06:13:46 PM »

www.intoeternity.ne t

They're just winding up thier Canadian Tour, should be home Sunday.
Bender
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 04:30:03 AM »

They wrapped up their tour here in Prince Albert, and helped us have possibley THE best show ever in this city. Ever. They floored everyone.

FirePixie
The Queen Of The Parasites
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 01:01:36 PM »

Damn! I just had to miss it! Boo!   Sad
The Prairie Prophet
I'm not a fan of all of it, but a lot of it
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 10:04:11 PM »

i'll add to justin's post, fuck man they were on last night.  It's been a long time since I've enjoyed an IE show that much.  Had to go all the way to p.a. to do it  cheesy

seriously, good job, and cessate kicked some major ass too.  that was a really good frickin show.  last night ruled.

When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Metalhead555
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 10:33:59 PM »

Hey Guys...Trent here!
I am a big fan..wouldnt go as far as saying the #1 fan but still a huge fan!...anywho I just moved from Regina to Abbotsford, BC and remembered that Stu's from Vancouver and had that Omega Crom ..or something along those lines....just wonderin STU IF THEY WERE STILL JAMMIN N PLAYING or what...I would love to check out the NEW Into Eternity's Lead Singer's old band...and when are you guys comin out this way...Later Guys
\m/ evil

\m/
-The Affliction Lives!
Master0vDisharmony
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 11:45:43 PM »

Probably not in the next lil while, I believe IE have some pretty extensive touring coming up. After their back from mexico they're gone for like 7 weeks. I think maybe something after that or something.
Metalhead555
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 12:04:41 AM »

evil
Cool!..Thanx Russ!..yeah It was so funny!..I went out on this kinda blind date kinda not...and I took this chic to the beach and had my IE Disc (Buried In Oblivion) in the deck and she goes..."Aww man I love these guys....I saw them in Alberta when I went to my cousins birthday"...I was so caught off gaurd..i said "Yeah?!...Yeah your right...these guys are awesome...I bet they are really super guys in real life too..." not mentioning that I  have met them on several occasions (before and after they had replaced Chris Krall 2 times ) and talked quite abit with Rob and Jim and Adam at Boston Billiards...anyway. ..she found out I sorta knew them and thought I was the coolest guy for a day or so...well up to the time I started ignoring her.!!! She was hoit...but a real big freak!..an Isolater...tries to never leave her bedroom...AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!..meh whatever...IE is still a kick ass band man!...LIVE LONG AND RIP IT UP
-Later
\m/

\m/
-The Affliction Lives!
Marlies
veteran \m/etalhead & wannabe Canadian!
Saskmetal Member

treat others like you want to be treated

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 01:52:35 AM »

Yeah they're pretty much on the road all the time (with a week's break here and there) until the middle of October  shocked So far!

http://www.intoeternity.net/tour.php

There are a couple of BC dates though in these tours, in Prince George and Vancouver

~ websites since 1998 ~ Brainstorm, Into Eternity and much more! ~

wobben.org - Nico & Marlies's homepage

Cryptopchick
Great Superior Forum Master
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2005, 03:57:04 PM »

Quote from: Metalhead555
evil
Cool!..Thanx Russ!..yeah It was so funny!..I went out on this kinda blind date kinda not...and I took this chic to the beach and had my IE Disc (Buried In Oblivion) in the deck and she goes..."Aww man I love these guys....I saw them in Alberta when I went to my cousins birthday"...I was so caught off gaurd..i said "Yeah?!...Yeah your right...these guys are awesome...I bet they are really super guys in real life too..." not mentioning that I  have met them on several occasions (before and after they had replaced Chris Krall 2 times ) and talked quite abit with Rob and Jim and Adam at Boston Billiards...anyway. ..she found out I sorta knew them and thought I was the coolest guy for a day or so...well up to the time I started ignoring her.!!! She was hoit...but a real big freak!..an Isolater...tries to never leave her bedroom...AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!..meh whatever...IE is still a kick ass band man!...LIVE LONG AND RIP IT UP
-Later
\m/

Holy fuck are you ever a loser. Who gives a shit that you know the guys in IE? This is Regina, who doesn't know them? THat post was the most retarded thing I have ever read on this site. And this girl never leaves her bedroom? Are you psychotic? No one cares about anything you have to say.

Riding the Road of Excess, Straight to the Land of Sin....
Everything I say is awesome
I need a man to fix it.
Club can't even handle me right now

I've seen Anathema <3
Metalhead555
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 04:16:10 PM »

HOLY SHIT!....Look at what is displayed on my location..BC..Briti sh Columbia!...not Regina!...this girl I was talking about lives in Coquitlam, BC....ya know..2 Provinces west of Saskatchewan! I just thought it was cool that she loved those guys!..tahts all I was trying to really say

\m/
-The Affliction Lives!
Cryptopchick
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2005, 04:21:08 PM »

Quote from: Metalhead555
evil
i said "Yeah?!...Yeah your right...these guys are awesome...I bet they are really super guys in real life too..." not mentioning that I  have met them on several occasions (before and after they had replaced Chris Krall 2 times ) and talked quite abit with Rob and Jim and Adam at Boston Billiards...anyway. ..\m/

You were bragging here that you know them...believe it or not. If your attempt at trying to pick up girls is by non-chalantly mentioning "by the way, I know the band." that's pretty pathetic. There's nothing gayer than name-droppers.

I need a man to fix it.

I've seen Anathema <3
Metalhead555
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 04:35:38 PM »

correction Steph!..believe it or not. I was not bragging that I know them!....and I was not trying to pick this girl up! if I was to bragg I oculd without a doubt find something far better about myself to bragg about!....now here comes another cut down from Steph...CUE THE REMARKS!...and when I mentioned that story on this thread, I just thought it was cool that, aside form the fact the IE has toured world wide, that she knew who they were with hearing merely 10 seconds of a song! thats all I was trying to say here!..and if I came across as trying to bragg to people in here that I knew them!..come on!..That would be lame!..You dont know me Steph and I am not that arrogant or unintelligent!.. yeah...every single person in the Regina Metal scene does know IE ...and Roque n the dirtbred boys! big deal!...I was just simpley trying to tell a story stating that I thought it was real kick ass that this girl loved IE and caught the song right away!...THATS....ALL!!!!

\m/
-The Affliction Lives!
HxT
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 05:15:46 PM »

ok, guys, none of this bullshit personal attacks
take it OFF the board

I have my own opinions in regards to both of your posts, but I will keep them to myself, as should the both of you, or else take it away from public forums. thanks
Metalhead555
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2005, 05:22:55 PM »

alright...you got it chief!....anywho..I still cant wait for the next IE show here in BC!

\m/
-The Affliction Lives!
The Prairie Prophet
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2005, 07:36:33 PM »

Quote from: HxT
take it OFF the board

I have my own opinions in regards to both of your posts, but I will keep them to myself, as should the both of you, or else take it away from public forums. thanks

Ted, I must say, you make a far superior moderator than I did.  Seriously, I just wanted you to know.  Keep up the good work mang.

Cryptopchick
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 09:23:51 PM »

take it OFF the board

Pffffft, fuck off Ted, seriously. I've been on this board longer than you have, am I going to let you moderate me? No, I'm not. So again, fuck off.

How's that for a personal attack?

I need a man to fix it.

I've seen Anathema <3
thesoggycracker
Witchfinger General
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2005, 09:48:28 PM »

is it a personal attack if i say that several of the people on this site are fuckin douches? im not naming any names here but i think they know who they are......dont they ted
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

Decapitation-The #1 cure for acne....

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2005, 10:04:29 PM »

I know the singer from Itchy Stitches and the bass player from Scarifier and as a fan of both bands, I hope they will just let this die. I also know the singer from Chapel Hill and he's no douche, although if he was I believe his head is perfect for a painless insertion.

"If you think you're too small to have an impact,
try going to bed with a mosquito in the room."
~ Annita Koddick ~
IFeelNothing
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2005, 08:22:09 AM »

Quote from: Cryptopchick
take it OFF the board

Pffffft, fuck off Ted, seriously. I've been on this board longer than you have, am I going to let you moderate me? No, I'm not. So again, fuck off.

HAHAHA......
Chad
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 09:36:44 AM »

About 90% of the shit in this thread was completely uncalled for...unbelievable.

bob endo
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2005, 09:37:32 AM »

I like Into Eternity.
IFeelNothing
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »

Quote from: Chad
About 90% of the shit in this thread was completely uncalled for...unbelievable.

Thats why SM has gotten stupid.
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2005, 10:52:51 AM »

In what way?

~ Annita Koddick ~
ChiaJesus
Nom de guerre
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 12:49:31 PM »

Quote from: IFeelNothing
Quote from: Chad

Thats why SM has gotten stupid.

I agree completely.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bÝrk! bÝrk! bÝrk!
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005, 01:06:40 PM »

In what way?

~ Annita Koddick ~
HxT
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005, 01:10:18 PM »

take it OFF the board

i think you need to work on it a bit more....it held quite a punch for a personal attack, but it needs that knockout blow to it
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005, 01:27:07 PM »

The members involved in this thread fall into two categories:

Those that think saying whatever they want is fine and moderation is unneeded.

Those that think some moderation is necessary in some cases.

So the statement "That's why SM has gotten stupid" has two possible meanings, which are unclarified by anyone agreeing with it!

~ Annita Koddick ~
IFeelNothing
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005, 02:35:20 PM »

It has gotten stupid because there is to much needless rambling, fighting, pointlessness and imaturity. I'm not bitching, I have just choosen not to frequent here anymore. In fact, the only threads I read are the IS and Metal Chat threads. Everything else gets marked as read.

Its funny cause now I know how everyone else felt listening to my needless ramblings. SM hasnt gotten stupid I guess, just in my mind it has in the only my opionion sense.
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005, 02:40:50 PM »

OK thanks for clearing that up.. I personally think the things you mentioned have been happening less than they did before.

Anyway, I can't believe you are missing the "Why People Named Todd Make Better Lovers" thread...

~ Annita Koddick ~
Cryptopchick
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 06:20:32 PM »

I'm sure I'd still be on this site just as much as I was before if I was working at the metal pawn. Since I'm hardly on the computer anymore, it's easy to lose interest in this place. Not many of the "main characters" post anymore....probably because I'm gone...heh heh heh cheesy kidding. But yeah, it's just gotten really boring on here--I completely disagree with this statement:
It has gotten stupid because there is to much needless rambling, fighting, pointlessness and imaturity. I'm not bitching
Those were the things in the first place that made SM what it was. Yes, even the fights. As much as most of you I'm sure would disagree--I guess it is what it is for different people, but I've always enjoyed the debates---heated as they may become from time to time.

Meh, who cares.

I need a man to fix it.

I've seen Anathema <3
GnomeBeard
You can find work and sort your life out anytime. The pub closes in five hours.
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2005, 06:27:33 PM »

Quote from: bob endo
I like Into Eternity.

i highly agree

Saskatchewan Beard & Moustache Club

https://www.facebook.com/saskbeardclub
The Prairie Prophet
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2005, 11:36:03 PM »

I'm sure I'd still be on this site just as much as I was before if I was working at the metal pawn. Since I'm hardly on the computer anymore, it's easy to lose interest in this place. Not many of the "main characters" post anymore....probably because I'm gone...heh heh heh cheesy kidding. But yeah, it's just gotten really boring on here--I completely disagree with this statement:
It has gotten stupid because there is to much needless rambling, fighting, pointlessness and imaturity. I'm not bitching
Those were the things in the first place that made SM what it was. Yes, even the fights. As much as most of you I'm sure would disagree--I guess it is what it is for different people, but I've always enjoyed the debates---heated as they may become from time to time.

Meh, who cares.

Bingo, it is what it is for different people.  I don't know what made SM what it was in the first place, I haven't been here from day 1.  But I do know that what made it what it is for me was the acceptance and sense of community and the fact that it's nothing like that joke of a message board called QCP.  And for awhile it kind of felt like it was losing its way big time as too much of everything became the arguments.  Now I feel it's a much better place, and I understand the idea of arguments being discouraged in certain areas, specifically areas like local bands where i feel it's the worst possible place for them.

that's why i'm all in favour of backing up Ted's first post.

Brent
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 09:52:25 PM »

Ted = moderator.

There's a rule here about respecting the mods.

There's also a rule about personal attacks.

This is all I'm saying on the subject.
Cryptopchick
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2005, 01:22:05 AM »

It wasn't a personal attack, it was just an attack on everything associated with him.

Oh come on now, that was funny.

I need a man to fix it.

I've seen Anathema <3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Into Eternity
Jump to: