SiteMap New Into Eternity Album to be Mixed By Andy Sneap
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292626 Posts in 5690 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Into Eternity Album to be Mixed By Andy Sneap  (Read 1886 times)
Chad
Saskmetal Member

« on: April 28, 2006, 08:26:19 AM »

Canada's technically progressive death metal band INTO ETERNITY will head out for three upcoming East Coast dates before recording the follow up to 2004's "Buried In Oblivion". Commenting on the band's upcoming plans, guitarist/vocalist Tim Roth said, "Things are starting back up for us. First up, we will play three shows in the U.S. starting with the New England Metal And Hardcore Festival Sunday, April 30. May 1 we are in New York City and May 2 in Springfield, VA, both dates opening for GAMMA RAY. Hopefully we will get a chance to say hello to you all at these upcoming dates. As soon as we return to Canada we continue pre-production for album number four. Once again we will be recording in our hometown Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada at Touchwood Studios. We have original drummer Jim Austin with us on the new record and he's has been doing a great job in rehearsals.

"There will be one recording change with this album, for the first time we are going to send the album out to be mixed. Andy Sneap (NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY) will be handling the record's final mix. We are fans of Andy's work and know he is the right man. This final step ensures that this will be our best sounding effort to date."

INTO ETERNITY spent 2005 touring North America supporting the release on no fewer than six continent-spanning tours. Look for the band to tour extensively in support of the new album late this year.

The Prairie Prophet
I'm not a fan of all of it, but a lot of it
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 09:07:12 AM »

Definitely good for them, that's big time stuff right there.  I'm a hair concerned with the new vocalistic direction, or where it might go, but I'm sure the songs will continue to be written with kick-assedness.

When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Chester
Former Addict
Saskmetal Member

Decapitation-The #1 cure for acne....

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 09:51:33 AM »

awesome...I'd imagine the vocals will kill, Stu will add some serious sophistication to the harmonies I hope..The vocal harmonies were sweet before but they all sounded pretty much the same.

"If you think you're too small to have an impact,
try going to bed with a mosquito in the room."
~ Annita Koddick ~
GnomeBeard
You can find work and sort your life out anytime. The pub closes in five hours.
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 10:45:30 AM »

fuckin rights man...  That album is going to slay, music and the mix...

I'm stoked that Andy Sneap is mixing... Can't wait for it!

Saskatchewan Beard & Moustache Club

https://www.facebook.com/saskbeardclub
Ulver
Saskmetal Member

master shadow

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 08:21:54 PM »

Andy Sneap totally saved Nevermore's Enemies of Reality with his remix, so this is going to be great

we are all gone we all sing the same tragedy
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Metal Chat (Moderators: Cryptopchick, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: New Into Eternity Album to be Mixed By Andy Sneap
Jump to: