SiteMap Saskmetal and me
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Saskmetal.com  |  News  |  Site News (Moderator: saskAdmin)  |  Topic: Saskmetal and me
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saskmetal and me  (Read 4282 times)
zandra
Administrator

« on: January 21, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »

Hey Everyone,

You couldn't imagine my surprise that went along with the conversation that Brent and I had earlier today. The outcome of that very conversation was me taking over saskmetal.com.

Brent has now officially transferred everything over to me, he has taken his name off the administration list, and has also transferred the domain name and hosting to me. Because I feel I need to say this, there was no money that transferred hands, he gave it to me, really to us, 100% at no cost. He just wanted to see what he started years ago carried on. Remember, Brent too is a metal fan, thatís why he created saskmetal.com in the first place.

Brent had a vision years ago, created saskmetal and has brought many many people together because of it. There are people I wouldn't have ever known had it not been for this message board. Brent put a lot of time, energy and I'm sure over the years a lot of money into this website and it's become an important part of our metal community. For one guy in Saskatoon to decide to create this and then bring so many people together is quite remarkable. I want to thank Brent for all that he's done for our community, not just in Regina, but in all of Saskatchewan.

Each day there are new members signing up to saskmetal and I hope that will continue into the future.

I've got to be honest and say I'm a little overwhelmed with all thatís involved with saskmetal and the maintenance that will be needed, but Iím willing to put the work into it. I'm also happy and excited to know that saskmetal is here to stay and is going nowhere!

Thanks again to Brent for creating saskmetal and maintaining it for so long!!! He'll still be around as an active member of the board and Iím glad to know it!!!

I also want to wish Brent and Jen all my best and again congratulations on their upcoming baby!!!

If anyone has questions, concerns, comments, suggestions or ideas, contact me!!!

Iím now going to quote our very own Tim Roth

Keep it Metal!!!

Zandra

Cheers and Fuck!!!

Support the scene...buy a tshirt, buy a cd, BUY A TICKET and attend a show!

ADVANCE TICKETS available at VINTAGE VINYL, MADAME YES, ZEUS and online!
grim and nordic
Saskmetal Member

the afterlife means we reign as ghosts

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 01:45:26 AM »

I've come outta hiding to congratulate you. I have been watching saskmetal for the past few months, and I was surprised that Brent didn't want to keep going with the site. So... whole heartedly, I thank you for saving this place.

Good luck and all that jazz.

Now.... back to hiding in my hole in Afghanistan.
Ir0n_mE
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 01:46:30 AM »

I've come outta hiding to congratulate you. I have been watching saskmetal for the past few months, and I was surprised that Brent didn't want to keep going with the site. So... whole heartedly, I thank you for saving this place.

Good luck and all that jazz.

Now.... back to hiding in my hole in Afghanistan.
Hmmmm. Hole in Afghanistan....Osam a Bin Laden tape emerges around the same time....Hmmmm.
grim and nordic
Saskmetal Member

the afterlife means we reign as ghosts

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 02:16:49 AM »

Hey man...... I am not cool enough for terrorism.
NewWorldSamurai
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »

maybe not terrorism..but ican account by personal experiences that he is sooo not above prostitution!

Now that i realize, how its all gone wrong... got to find some therapy, cause screaming takes too long.
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  News  |  Site News (Moderator: saskAdmin)  |  Topic: Saskmetal and me
Jump to: