User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292650 Posts in 5701 Topics by 52218 Members
Latest Member: Melaine429
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Feb 9 - Saskatoon- Wacken Metal Battle Canada  (Read 381 times)
fistoffreedom
Saskmetal Member

« on: January 17, 2019, 03:54:14 PM »

Wacken Battle 2019 - Black Cat Tavern - Feb 9
https://www.facebook.com/events/215523869358277/

Wacken Battle Lineup:

9:30 - 10 - Pythonic
10:15 10:45 - Rebirth
11:00 - 11:30 Bones To Dust
11:45 - 12:15 Augurium
12:30 - 1:00 Diehearted.

It's on. 5 bands selected to represent Saskatchewan.
Friday, February 9th Black Cat Tavern gets invaded for the ultimate showdown.
Each band with 30 minutes to prove to the judges who should go on.

Pythonic will be slaying the stage to start the night off. These guys slay every time I see them. A fun candidate to show the top dogs whats up. Make sure you're there to witness Pythonic as they try to slay the rest of the bands to gain the ultimate bragging rights!

Rebirth will be up second to lay waste to a stage they are readily familiar with. Root these 3 bad-asses on as they try to claim the title and move on to Calgary. All accomplished and highly respected these dudes have already told us they are ready to go!

Bones To Dust will be up third. Sid and his crew of misfits are high energy molten lava ready to melt your soul into a pile of ash. These guys have proven time and time again that they are worthy of representing Saskatchewan and I have no doubt they are coming in hot!!

Augurium are death souls walking. Completing a full-length album this past year and a full western tour they are no stranger to adversity. Loaded with high octane riffs and solos so clean you can lick the air they spew into. Augurium is coming with a new changed lineup and a point to make. No doubt a heavyweight looking for someone to snack on.

Diehearted have proven they belong. Rising in Saskatoon in a fast way. Each day they grind and it shows. Supporting Untimely here in town during their release show these guys are the definition of professional. Veterans in the game as individuals these boys have already told me to send them to Calgary. These guys have a point to prove and a point I know they shall show. Diehearted are your Wacken Battle Headliners.

Come on out Saskatchewan. We need to show these guys the love they deserve!!!
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Events  |  Saskatoon, Prince Albert & Area Events (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, swamples)  |  Topic: Feb 9 - Saskatoon- Wacken Metal Battle Canada
Jump to: