SiteMap Of Doomed Morale
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Of Doomed Morale  (Read 2543 times)
skeet_shooting_babies
destroyer of eardrums
Saskmetal Member

Shut off your mind. There's nothing to find.

« on: February 24, 2014, 01:45:43 PM »

So, I haven't posted here since like 2010 I believe, and i just recently rediscovered this site but i'm the singer, bassist and rhythm guitarist of a band called "Of Doomed Morale".  We're from North Regina and play Doom Metal. it's a 2 person recording project.  if any of you would like, check out our soundcloud.  we have a 30+ minute ep done called "Numbers 31:33, Graves" as well as a 51 minute concept album called "Arcas & Callisto".
https://soundcloud.com/of-doomed-morale 

"Heavy is about being pissed off and being a warlord and laying down... like, just like, someone like, that was a battle, just if they had an axe they just chop some dude in the head, and it landed... And you got a riff that plays the same way that way, that's heavy!!!!!"
-Matt Pike of High on Fire
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Of Doomed Morale
Jump to: