SiteMap SEEKING LEAD GUITARIST
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SEEKING LEAD GUITARIST  (Read 1000 times)
Vengeance
Saskmetal Member

« on: October 29, 2013, 08:11:02 PM »

IN THE STYLE OF: Metallica, Trivium, Soilwork, Slayer, Throwdown, Sepultura, Amon Amarth, Iron maiden, Pantera,  Megadeth, etc.
REQUIREMENTS: Professional and stage ready Gear, attitude, and skill.
LOCATION: If you're serious enough, location doesn't matter, only relocation, we'll cross that bridge if need be.
AGE RANGE: 20-40 who gives a shit, talent is what matters here.
If you are looking for a new band, and want to create something along the lines of the bands listed above, message me.
We would like to hear or see  audio/video of your capabilities, we are looking for  "lead work"  this is the focus, with the ability to play rhythm as well, but solo's being priority. We are not looking for someone to stand there and do mindless sweeps for hours on end, not at all. Don't get me wrong though… sweeps would be fully welcomed, but not necessarily required. Read the list of bands above, listen to their leads, imagine a mash up of all of them, this is what we want, technical, clean,  but at the same time, going somewhere, building to something, each solo must have a soul, if you know what i mean.
Additional info will be disclosed in PM's.  I believe I've made this post pretty straight forward, and to the point, we need a good lead guitar player. If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to message me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 10:14:15 AM by Vengeance » Logged
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Musicians Seeking Musicians (Moderators: zandra, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod)  |  Topic: SEEKING LEAD GUITARIST
Jump to: