SiteMap Hate bassist SŁAWEK "MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:36:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hate bassist SŁAWEK "MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ  (Read 1267 times)
zandra
Administrator

« on: April 06, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »

From the HATE facebook page
http://www.hate-metal.com/

SŁAWEK "MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ IS DEAD

At night 5th/6th April near a German town of Munchberg, our friend, best comrade and longtime bass player unexpectedly passed away. After the show in Stuttgart last night he went to sleep and never woke up. We found him lifeless early in the morning and immediately called an ambulance. He was reanimated, but to no avail. Results of Sławek’s autopsy should be known soon. In this situation, we decided to cancel the remaining shows and return home. We gave detailed testimonies to the German police. We are shocked and shattered by his sudden, unexpected death. We mourn together with Slawek’s family and friends.

Adam, Konrad, Stanislaw, Daniel /HATE

Cheers and Fuck!!!

Support the scene...buy a tshirt, buy a cd, BUY A TICKET and attend a show!

ADVANCE TICKETS available at VINTAGE VINYL, MADAME YES, ZEUS and online!
zandra
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »

I am deeply sadden by the news of the passing of Slawomir early this morning,  bassit of the Polish band HATE.

I first got to know Slawomir and his band when I worked with them as they toured Canada. I was the Promoter of their Regina shows and would often travel to see them play other cities while they were in western Canada.

In September I was in Norway and never once did I think I'd run into a single person I knew there, but I did. Slawomir. He recognized me in a crowded bar and tugged my sleeve, imagine my surprise when I turned around and was face to face with him. Here I was a Canadian girl in Oslo drinking with Slawomir from Poland. World, you are a funny place. Thank you for bringing us together there and leaving me with such a sweet memory.

You will be missed Slawomir,  My deepest condolences to all your family and friends.

Cheers and Fuck!!!

snowy white
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:10:50 PM »

Horns Up Forever, Mortifer!!
zandra
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 03:44:43 PM »

From the "HATE OFFICIAL" Facebook page today

THE LAST FAREWELL TO SŁAWEK „MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ

Last night our friend’s body arrived in Warsaw. Autopsy report determines one cause of death – heart rhythm disturbances (Herzrythmusstörung). It is also known that Sławek suffered from asthma and had problems with breathing whilst asleep (obstructive sleep apnea). His family would like to thank everybody who helps and supports them in this tragic moment with the following words:

„We would like to thank for sympathy, love and any kind of support that we have been given by Sławek’s friends from the bands Hate, Naumachia and Saltus. We also would like to thank the band Hypocrisy for their attitude and support which is very much appreciated. Great thanks to all kind people in Poland and all over the world whose moving goodwill helps us so much in this hard moment.“

Wife, Mother and Brother

We inform that the last farewell to Sławek will take place on 16th April 2013 in Cmentarz Północny (Wólka Węglowa) at 11.30 in hall B. Between 12.15 and 12.45 Sławek’s body will be shown in the Farewell Hall. His ashes will be buried on 17th April at Czerniakowski Cemetary in Sadyba (Warsaw).

Cheers and Fuck!!!

Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Metal Chat (Moderators: Cryptopchick, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Hate bassist SŁAWEK "MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ
Jump to: