SiteMap Bass player in Saskatoon looking for musicians for Thrash band
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bass player in Saskatoon looking for musicians for Thrash band  (Read 1533 times)
phishy bass player
Saskmetal Member

« on: January 11, 2012, 06:02:09 PM »

Here is the deal...I am an old schooler in this town.  I am a 38 year old bass player that would like to start a Thrash band.  I am looking for a guitar player and a drummer...preferabl y in their 30's.  I grew up with, and was in the Saskatoon metal scene years ago and would like to get back into it.  I am playing in a band right now, but want to do something else also.  I am laid back and just want to jam and have fun, and if it works great.  I am interested in doing originals.  I dig the old thrash, but some of the newer ones have some cool stuff to.  I just want to be aggressive and fast and not death (I dig it, but there are enough of those bands around).  Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can make this work.

Later
Razorback
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:55:17 PM »

I am 36 and have played guitar for 26 years. I am interested in finding people to jam with and have a few drinks and play the music I love. Pantera is my biggest influence. They were the perfect band, great musicians and the heaviest while not being too heavy. Too much death metal out there, all sound the same. Nobody can sing and just sounds like noise. Give me a call when you can,. My name is Jason 371-8262. Peace
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Musicians Seeking Musicians (Moderators: zandra, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod)  |  Topic: Bass player in Saskatoon looking for musicians for Thrash band
Jump to: