SiteMap Lets Croak us some Toads! (Guitar, Keyboard skills offered)
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lets Croak us some Toads! (Guitar, Keyboard skills offered)  (Read 3467 times)
Maelkleth
Saskmetal Member

Doom

« on: December 07, 2010, 02:48:17 PM »

Bleh, Havent been doing a whole lot of muisic stuff lately so i figured id make a post seeing if anyone is looking for someone to pick up a Guitar or Keyboard spot. Im huge into Doom and Black Metal, but im down for playing most things metal.

-Im in Regina. 22 years old.

-Instrumental projects Id also be interested in if its on a darker note i suppose.

-Im self taught on anything i can play so if you are looking for the next regina virtuoso on whatever instrument. not this guy. Been playing for 6.. or 7 years?

-I played regularily in Nachtterror if anyone can remember, and still currently write for that project.

-I of course have all my own equipment, monitors, mics, amps, etc.

-I prefer playing music with people who enjoy what they are doing, for fun or for serious. (for serious). Id prefer to jam with people who are of age or older, but im fine with jamming with anyone as long as the music's right.

-Pretty lame, But i think im a good guy to work with, i just want to get together play some metal and have a blast, with blasts!

Main Influences: My Dying Bride, Nile, Cradle of Filth, Ahab, The Orchard (RIP), Nachtterror, The Legend of Zelda, Silent Hill, Megaman.

I think that about enough. Anyone interested just PM me or find me on facebook, see me downtown, the usual methods of contacting people.

Thank you for your time.

Maelkleth (Eric Escott)

----------------------------------Lets see how long before my biggest fan comes and says something smart.-------------------------

...Nothing, Becomes, Of Us...
necrolobes
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 04:03:03 PM »

this is the best written MSM post we've had in a long time and for that i +1 you

also cackjoke .
Princess
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 05:04:17 PM »

Someone really needs to play some music with this guy.
Jordan
Shredder of Gnar.
Saskmetal Member

Katy Perry has awesome boobs.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »

hmmm, keys you say, intriguing .

In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

that's like getting a hologram of hitler to host your bar mitzvah
Maelkleth
Saskmetal Member

Doom

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 04:03:34 AM »

this is the best written MSM post we've had in a long time and for that i +1 you

also cackjoke .

Well thanks Harley. ALso  Idontlikeit

Maelkleth
Saskmetal Member

Doom

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 03:42:38 PM »

derp

UnholyVengeance
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 05:20:13 AM »

Im down.
thrashitup
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 09:03:27 PM »

its jeff from bloodwork eric i am interested please call me at 789-8619 or 737-7783 or email at bloodwork100@hotmail.com
thrashitup
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »

We put our heart and soul into our music. We are a three piece this far, consisting of drums/percussion, bass and rhythm guitar. We beyond doubt believe to accomplish many feats, such as recording for starters, then touring in the near future. The music that is incorporated in our playing is truly gratifying in a variety of ways. We are pursuing individuals from all walks of life. We are a metal based/experimental band based out of Regina seeking a lead guitarist, vocalist and other instruments that could potentially be incorporated in metal, (something new). Age does not matter, talent and perseverance does! We are confident that you will feel comfortable with this group of driven, like minded musicians.
We are a very open minded group with influences such as Black Sabbath, Metallica, Trivium (etc).
                                 We look forward to hearing from you!

Call Jeff at 306-737-7783
or Nick at 306-502-6592
Mike Mueller
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 01:14:19 AM »

We put our heart and soul into our music. We are a three piece this far, consisting of drums/percussion, bass and rhythm guitar. We beyond doubt believe to accomplish many feats, such as recording for starters, then touring in the near future. The music that is incorporated in our playing is truly gratifying in a variety of ways. We are pursuing individuals from all walks of life. We are a metal based/experimental band based out of Regina seeking a lead guitarist, vocalist and other instruments that could potentially be incorporated in metal, (something new). Age does not matter, talent and perseverance does! We are confident that you will feel comfortable with this group of driven, like minded musicians.
We are a very open minded group with influences such as Black Sabbath, Metallica, Trivium (etc).
                                 We look forward to hearing from you!

Call Jeff at 306-737-7783
or Nick at 306-502-6592

What do you guys experiment with? I recently watched Breaking Bad so I think it would be cool to experiment with cooking meth and selling it, we could all have cool aliases like Heisenberg too. I would like mine to be Hank Hill. I will call you guys at 4 am.
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Musicians Seeking Musicians (Moderators: zandra, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod)  |  Topic: Lets Croak us some Toads! (Guitar, Keyboard skills offered)
Jump to: