SiteMap Sevendust- Cold day memory
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 08:08:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292543 Posts in 5678 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  Upcoming Shows
 photo d942789e-e877-4fa5-868d-15048ef6f06d_zps16c3f71d.jpg
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sevendust- Cold day memory  (Read 3407 times)
coffee_love
Saskmetal Member

« on: April 22, 2010, 08:08:23 PM »

Picked it up on tuesday. its fuckin great.  bin a big fan since i was little. i wasnt too big of a fan of Alpha and H&S. so glad Clints back..
Chad
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:39:18 PM »

Good to know.  I've always been a fan of Sevendust.

The Prairie Prophet
I'm not a fan of all of it, but a lot of it
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:43:26 AM »

Still haven't listened to this CD, should by this weekend though.  Something of note is that Sevendust is playing in Minot ND of all places (shitty line up I'm pretty sure Puddle of Mudd is headlining) on the 25th of this month.  A note to any fan of Sevendust who has always wanted to see them, this is as close as they're gonna get to here.  Since Morgan's drug related arrest a few years ago they've been unable to get into Canada, and that trend will likely continue.  Great live band, we might be going to this, though it's the day after Dark Tranquility here.  I know most won't care, but I also know a few Saskmetallers enjoy Sevendust, thought I'd pass it along.

When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
The Prairie Prophet
I'm not a fan of all of it, but a lot of it
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 10:11:31 PM »

Definitely love this new disc.  A lot of good riffs, most certainly the best they've put out since Seasons.  It's not the same as Sevendust used to be with Clint in the band, but it's better than they were without him.  I think what I notice getting the most tiring is Lajon's vocals, which used to be a major selling point.  They don't seem to have the same edge they used to, and his arrangements get a little repetitive.  Still a great album though.

When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Darkest_thought
I will never let you go, This is a pain you'll feel.
Saskmetal Member

If Evil Is A Sin, I Must Be The Devil.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 12:39:01 PM »

Picked it up as it came out, definitely a good CD with some solid and creative riffs. GOOD SHIT.

Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Reviews (Moderators: IAmGray, Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Sevendust- Cold day memory
Jump to: