SiteMap Harmful Effects
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292626 Posts in 5690 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harmful Effects  (Read 2953 times)
gee-off
Saskmetal Member

« on: July 30, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »

Been a long time since we've posted anything here so I figured we should make a return.

My band, Harmful Effects (Saskatoon, metalcore-ish), recently released our debut album "The Rising" (well, if May 20th is considered recent) and are doing our best to make our touring rounds, though it's been hard to lock dates down.  We've had a string of bad luck with some of our dates getting cancelled, and bands stabbing us in the back, but we still have a number of shows coming up in Alberta/Sask in the next month.

Go to myspace.com/harmfuleffects if you want to check out a few of the songs off the album, there's three songs posted now with more going up in the near future.  The album is on iTunes, and at evelmerch.com.  There's also copies at CD Plus locations in Yorkton, Regina, and Saskatoon.

Let us know what you think.. good or bad... we can take it  grin
Jim
Got nuggs?
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:52:23 AM »

It's not my style of music to listen to - and it's been overdone IMO but your all good musicians - I dug the harmonized guitars.
G-off
Revenge is a Vulture deceivers flesh ripped off his wretched bones
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »

harmonized geetar is le win. gee-off is a great guitarist.

ClaytonHGJanzen
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 01:12:13 AM »

I was so excited to open for you guys on Jan 22nd! Then my heart was broken by a downturn of events. I was so looking forward to the Guitarmonies! I am going to show up for that night! HELL OR REALLY DEEP SNOW!
wylde1
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »

thanks Clayton!  there will be other opportunites... hopefully haha

I guess I should also put up our facebook page on here.  www.facebook.com/harmfuleffects we've had some pretty big announcements in the last little while, including an opening slot in Yorkton with Protest the Hero!   We're super pumped!

the only thing we're not pumped about is that we've still never played in Regina...... if anyone in Regina here has a date in mind or wants to rock out with us for a night let us know and we'll do our best to make it happen.  We've been trying to crack that nut for 2 years... never seems to work out.  and we want to play there BADLY
ClaytonHGJanzen
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »

Sorry about the really really really late reply, but I we are back in action and I had no idea how to use this website until this week. I am slowly becoming more proficient. lol.
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Harmful Effects
Jump to: