SiteMap Lest We Fail
  User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292629 Posts in 5691 Topics by 2173 Members
Latest Member: dpressure
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lest We Fail  (Read 3423 times)
drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« on: March 01, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »

New Metal band in Regina!

We are called Lest We Fail...  We have a live song recorded on myspace.. Check it out.. More to come soon! 

www.myspace.com/lestwefailmusic
Franklin
Lusting to be bathed in the blood of the goat
Saskmetal Member

The Afterbirth of An Oriental Grunge fuck??

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

sounds groovy

drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 12:58:24 AM »

Thanks man.. we have a couple more live tracks up on myspace... First show is this weekend at The Exchange.  We are playing saturday night along side Decency Dies, Abscission, Bloodwork, Facing Giants and Not As One.. Tickets are 5 bux.. shoot me a message if you dont already got em!
drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »

New Demo "Regret For You" is posted on www.myspace.com/lestwefailmusic stop by and check it out!! We are looking to book some shows, and have been tossing around the idea of putting on a show ourselves..  any bands that would be interested in playing a show with us.. please let us know!!! 

Cheers..  and KEEP IT METAL \m/
When Everything Becomes Nothing
For Every
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »

So we get to tear up the stage together again eh?! Fuckin rights boys!

i dont know what its called, i just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life.

drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »

We are currently trying to book a show in August... anyone got anything on the go?
drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »

For everyone who went to our myspace page trying to download our demo EP today.. I apologize but myspace is super weak and for some reason will not give the option to download from the sight.. so fuck myspace.. We are on another site called Reverb Nation, and I have the songs set to download from there.  I tried this one.. and it actually works! 

Now.. theres a little bit of suckage involved unfortunately... Go to www.reverbnation.co m and sign up for an account.. its just as easy as signing up for saskmetal.. so i know you have it in you.  Once you have done that.. go to www.reverbnation.co m/lestwefail and click the "Become A Fan" icon benieth our logo.  Once you are a fan.. you will have the option to download all 3 songs by pressing the down arrow located beside the track name on our page!  If you dont want to go thru all hassle.. i think you can download Regret For You if your not a fan.. but to get the other 2 tracks u gotta work for it!  Thanks for your patience.. and Happy Thanksgiving! 

Cheers.. Jay
drummerdood
Grand Poobah
Saskmetal Member

KEEP IT METAL \m/

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 10:12:01 PM »

Ok, page 2 is simply unacceptable... I need to post something ffs... haha..

Come to our CD Release Party on June 5th.. and if your in Stoon.. We are playing at Walkers on June 12th.. come check it out! 

The June 5th show is going to be kick ass.. with Savannah from Vancouver.. and This Is War from Edmonton...  I think theres another local band joining us as well.. but I have no idea who atm... lol... anyways.. We have a new tune up on www.myspace.com/lestwefailmusic  recorded with Karl Schubach of Misery Signals.  The song is called "Avenge" and will be part of the 5 song EP to be released on the 5th!  There will be a limited edtion gold pressing of the EP available at the show.. each one will be hand numbered and autographed by the band members!  If you havnt had a chance to check this shit out.. DO IT!!

Cheers.. Jay
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Lest We Fail
Jump to: