User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
292634 Posts in 5693 Topics by 2174 Members
Latest Member: Thunderhawk
  News
If you're having trouble logging in, clear any cookies related to saskmetal and try again!
Pages: [1]      Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Somnium Ruina  (Read 1438 times)
miller0786
Saskmetal Member

« on: September 01, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »

Hey all, im from Lloydminster and have been in a few bands, but right now I have my own project called Somnium Ruina which I am looking for a Drummer. So far just 2 of us are in the band, Amy on Bass and im on guitars. The music is a progressive death metal/Fusion, It just lacks vox because I am torn between either doing vox myself finding a vocalist. I have some recordings on my bands myspace you can all check it out if you want, add us as well. We will be moving to Saskatoon to go to the University of Saskatchewan this January for music, so if anyone in Saskatoon is interested contact us.

www.myspace.com/somniumruina

Hope you all enjoy and if anyone wants to contact us go to our page on myspace, or you can contact us on the bands Gmail account which is somniumruina@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 09:26:56 AM by miller0786 » Logged
Franklin
Lusting to be bathed in the blood of the goat
Saskmetal Member

The Afterbirth of An Oriental Grunge fuck??

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »

Tight songs man. Best of luck with the member search.

miller0786
Saskmetal Member

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »

Thanks mate, there will eventually be better recordings up, but for now I deal with what I got lol.
Pages: [1]      Go Up
Print
Saskmetal.com  |  Music  |  Saskatchewan Metal Bands (Moderators: Mr. Metalguy, saskmetalmod, swamples)  |  Topic: Somnium Ruina
Jump to: